Tabletop 2.0 is here!
This free update adds killer new features including a Timeline Editor, MIDI Controller support, and Session Sharing. Plus the brand-new iMPC from Akai Professional works inside Tabletop as the first Tabletop-Ready App!
NEW: Timeline EditorThe Timeline Editor is designed from the ground up to provide a fast and powerful way to create and edit notes in using intuitive multi-touch gestures:
- Piano Roll style timeline editor.
- Cut, copy, paste, duplicate, and create notes.
- Correct note timing with Fix to Grid.
- Edit note length and velocity.
- Undo any changes and edits with Tabletop’s History Menu.
- Features Core MIDI Support.
- Works with any MIDI-compatible hardware.
- Control Tabletop’s keyboards, drum pads, knobs, faders, and other parameters.
- Customize control mapping with Midi Learn mode.
- Connect multiple devices.
NEW: iMPC — First Tabletop-Ready App!An important milestone in the evolution of music apps on iOS, Tabletop Ready Apps are stand-alone apps that work inside Tabletop. When users purchase a Tabletop Ready App, a free version is automatically unlocked inside Tabletop. iMPC from Akai Professional is the first Tabletop Ready App! See http://akaiprompc.com/impc/ for more info.