If real time audio mangling is your thing then you should really take a look at AudioSteam lite (and in fact the full version which is only $0.99 anyway). The description for both is the same, but the lite/free version is ad supported.
Personally I love this kind of app so it's right up my street and I've been using the full version for a while now.
Features of this amazing Steampunk-inspired app
- Control realtime effects created by you and your environment through your iPhone or iPod!
- Imagine having a personal theremin right on your device that you control by tilting it! || Or changing voice to sound like a robot. || Several different effects and settings to play with!
- Great original story and instructions.
- Beautiful Steampunk-inspired graphics and interface.
- Great for both kids and adults!
You've just inherited a most peculiar device from a relative you had long forgotten about. Your family had always said your Great Uncle was a mad man who dabbled in Sonic Alchemy. Obsessed with harassing sounds of an unearthly origin which he called "taming the audio steam"
Please plugin your headphones before using AudioSteam! iPod users: please plugin headphones with mic.