A new version of Meteor is due around mid-August with some really amazing new features. Here's what's coming:
Stereo Recording and Stereo Tracks complete with Pure Stereo Imports. The Editing facilities have all been updated to include Editing Stereo Sounds from other Apps. We have also upgraded the Effects so they include Insert Stereo Effects and Stereo Channels.
Meteor 1.1 will include the ability to Record and Play Midi Tracks and Sync with External Hardware using the MIDI Clock.
It will also include a new MIDI Editor available through In-App purchase. This will allow full editing of MIDI Note and Controllers as well as Scrubbing, Step Recordings and In-Place Editing of main MIDI Parts.
Meteor 1.1 also includes loads of other improvements including:
- Improved Menu System
- Improved Editor Selection
- Quantize of both MIDI and Audio data
- Revert to saved function
- Improved selection in Editor
- Course, Medium and Fine Controllers for both MIDI and Audio Tracks
- Track Names which will appear in the Mixer
- And finally Assign Custom Colours to parts of a song i.e. make the chorus easy to identify by assigning the colour blue.
iPads at the Apple Store