However, it is 4 years old now and whilst it is still going strong some of the keys are showing signs of wear, and I know it won't last forever. There have been a few unexplained resets (very annoying when you're in the middle of working on a new track and haven't saved as yet), and it doesn't have a huge amount of memory on board.
So, I've been thinking about what sort of thing I'd want as a replacement for it. I started thinking about my requirements. Here's what I've got so far:
- Must be able to run StyleTap and therefore Bhajis / Microbe
- Must have a decent camera for video capture and stills
- Able to use TrakAx mobile to create and mix content on device
- MUST be able to use Mixtikl whenever it becomes available
- Ideally should have a keyboard
Anyway, any suggestions, advice, and especially devices to avoid would be really useful.