Well, we're nearly at 2008. I think that there is quite a lot to look forward to in 2008 and here are a few of the things I'd love to see next year:
- What will Apple announce at MacWorld?
- TuneStudio released at last?
- TrakAx competition closes - 21st Jan
- Apple to release the iPhone and iPod Touch SDK!
- Pacemaker DJ device available?
- First iPhone music apps?
- DScratch and DS Protein apps develop?
- More games like Harmonix Phase for iPods?
- More Sound Toys from Palm Sounds, or something more interesting?
- 2008 Mobile Music Workshop in Vienna
- Something new from miniMusic like SpinPad or WavePad?
- Something new from 4Pockets, or maybe updates of StompBox and AudioBox?
- Echo nest doing something exciting with the iPhone and iPod Touch?
- TrakAx updated and even more impressive?
- AxisPad update to include recording and MIDI
- Echo nest release Capers for Palm?
- MixPad Pro: MIDI recording and editing
Obviously I'd love to see all these and more in 2008, but I guess we'll need to see what happens.